Dampak Kemacetan di Jalan Tol Brebes Timur

Mustika Sari Effendi, Deslida Saidah, Endang Wahyuni

Abstract


The purpose of this research is to know the congestion on the street toll road users. The problem in this research is the congestion and its impact on the road users, and how the solution to the congestion on the Brexit toll during Lebaran holiday season 2016. Population The study was conducted at East Brebes toll gate where the researcher distributed questionnaires to 80 respondents by purposive sampling method. Data analysis techniques use validity and reliability, simple linear regression, correlation coefficient, determinant coefficient, and hypothesis test. The result showed that there was a positive influence between congestion (X) and road users (Y), road congestion variation due to other factors of 95.4% while the rest of 4.6% was determined by other factors. With the probability significance of 0.005 t table> t table, it is concluded that individually the variables of congestion can affect the variables of users of toll road.


Keywords


Highway congestion; toll road users; correlation coefficient

Full Text:

PDF

References


Mudakir iskandar; 2008, Ilmu Hukum dan Kemasyarakatan, Tata Nusa, Jakarta

Otje Salman, 2010, Filsafat Hukum (perkembangan &dinamika masalah), Refika Aditama, Jakarta

Putra, Y., Pratama, V. H., Riyanto, B., & Kushardjoko, W. (2017). SIMULASI SISTEM BUKA TUTUP TOL KANCI – BREBES TIMUR SAAT ARUS MUDIK 2016.

JURNAL KARYA TENIK SIPIL, Volume,6(1), 23–32.

Republik Indonesia, 2013, Peraturan Pemerintah No 79 Tahun 2013 Tentang Jaringan Lalu Lintas dan Angkutan Jalan

Republik Indonesia, 2009, Undang-Undang No 22 Tahun 2009 Tentang Lalu Lintas dan Angkutan Jalan




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.25292/j.mtl.v5i1.217

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2018 JURNAL MANAJEMEN TRANSPORTASI & LOGISTIK

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

JURNAL MANAJEMEN TRANSPORTASI & LOGISTIK

(ONLINE eISSN 2442-3149 | PRINT pISSN 2355-472X)

 Creative Commons Licence
Jurnal Manajemen Transportasi & Logistik is licensed under a  Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

View My Stats